The Top Ten Reasons to Go to the Glass Expo on Long Island
David Letterman has nothing on my blog. In fact, I am reasonably sure that I had invented the top ten list before David did. Unfortunately, he stole my idea and is now a genius. Oh well, life does have its ups and downs.
The Glass Expo on Long Island is March 17th & 18th. We are expecting a large crowd and you should be part of that crowd…here is why:
- 10 – There are 49 different vendors signed up. You will learn from each one, compare pricing with your current sources and pick up new products and make new friends.
- 9 – You will get a least one free shopping bag and enough pens to last you for a year.
- 8 – Meet hundreds of glaziers from around the region. Discover that the guy who took your last quote is really an OK person. Ask questions of the people who do the same work as you.
- 7 – There is a cool web site with all sorts of info about the expo: usglassmag.com/gene/
- 6 – There are ten great seminars, some on business, some on architecture of glass, some on the basics of running a glass shop. You will get many great ideas and tips about running your company.
- 5 – Business is slow—what else are you going to do anyway?
- 4 – Key Communications is sponsoring door prizes throughout both days– Ipods, cameras, big screen TV’s and more.
- 3 – Enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Party right on the show floor, on Thursday, the 17th. Be sure to wear green!
- 2 – Find that one new product you can sell in your area that will start your business growing. It will be there.
- 1 – I am giving a seminar on Friday morning. It is your chance to be there and if you don’t like what you hear, you get to throw a banana cream pie in my face.
I look forward to seeing my old friends from Long Island and the New York area, and to meeting new friends. See you there at the Windwatch Hotel in Islandia.