August 30, 2011
We had an earthquake.
We had a hurricane.
What could possibly be next? Here are some options on the next one-in-a-million events that may hit us on the East Coast:
- Congress could agree on something significant.
- The glass industry will rebound because Donald Trump declares Buy American on all projects.
- One solitary Republican will say something nice about President Obama.
- All tempered glass will be delivered on time on September 1, 2011.
- One lonely Democrat will say something nice about Michele Bachmann.
- In the month of September, 2011, no glass fabricators will go out of business, be merged, or change their name.
- The Mets will play above .500 ball for September
- You won’t receive a single IG unit with a sticker inside during September
So, just when you think something can’t happen, it may. Be ready for anything in your business. Remember when you said you didn’t want to do board-up work anymore?
Never say never. What goes around comes around. The sun will be shining tomorrow. And it is time for me to go do something productive.