Happy Thanksgiving… and Keep it Short
Why? Because most of us are working three days this week. So it is only proper that you get 60 percent of a blog. That’s why. So, what can I say about something in 60 percent of my usual blog length.
- How about we set a goal of a 60 percent increase in following up on leads?
- Maybe we spend 60 percent more time in getting educated in our industry?
- Could we try for a 60-percent reduction in our labor turnover?
- A promise to read Paul’s blog every week, instead of just 60 percent of the time?
- You and your company wear your safety gear 100 percent of the time, not just the 60 percent usage you have now?
- You improve your web presence by 60 percent by updating your web pages and starting a Facebook page as well?
And since my 60-percent limit is coming up, how about we reduce our stress and improve our life by 60 percent? Do you have ideas on how to do this? Please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or just reply to this post. I’ll post all of your suggestions for next week’s blog, along with my thoughts.
Happy thanksgiving to all.