If You Want to Laugh, This is the Blog to Read
I worked hard on this blog reading 50 websites to find the absolute, no questions asked, worst Christmas jokes. These jokes are perfect for you to take home to the whole family, or even spread around in your office. Also, I wish the readers of this blog, your family, your co-workers and just about everybody, a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, safe and prosperous New Year.
- What do you call a snowman in July?
- What goes oh oh oh?
- What do you call a bankrupt Santa?
- What did Adam say the day before the holiday?
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective?
- What do you call a bunch of chess players bragging about their games in a hotel lobby?
- What do you call a frog hanging from the ceiling during Christmas?
- What do call a shark that delivers toys at Christmas?
- Why did Rudolph get a bad report card?
- What is a Christmas tree’s favorite candy?
- What do you call a scary looking reindeer?
- When do you stop believing in Santa Clause?
- Who are Frosty the Snowman’s parents?
- If Rudolph lost his tail, where would he go for a new one?
- What comes at the end of Christmas Day?
Don’t peek at these answers until you have really thought about your Christmas day.
- A puddle.
- Santa walking backward.
- St. Nickle-less.
- It’s Christmas, Eve.
- Detective Santa Clues.
- Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.
- Santa Jaws.
- Because he went down in history.
- A cari-boo.
- When you starting getting clothes for Christmas.
- Mom and Pop-sicle.
- A re-tail store.
Now hold on to your hats … this next one is so terrible, so hurtful I don’t know if you can take this one. For the sake of those with forgetful memories, here is the question again: What comes at the end of Christmas Day?
Are you sure?
The answer is: y.
This is my last blog this year. We’ll be back in touch after New Year. Best wishes to all!
Paul happy holiday and my grandchildren will loves these thank you
We wish you and the entire family a happy holiday season and the all health, happiness, peace and a joyous New year.
I really laughed a lot at some of these. Especially the last one.