Sorry, I Just Couldn’t Resist
I am so sorry that I am stooping to basic humor for this blog. A friend sent these to me and I just can’t resist sharing with you. I hope you share as well.
- Which letter is silent in the word “scent,” the S or the C?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- Maybe it is oxygen that is slowly killing you and takes 75-100 years to fully work.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims.”
- If you replace W with T in “What, Where and When,” you get the answer to each of them.
- At a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
- If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
- Why is there a D in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
- Why isn’t a fireman called a waterman?
- How come lipstick doesn’t do what is says?
- If money doesn’t grow on trees, how come banks have branches?
- If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
- How do you get off of a non-stop flight?
- Why are goods sent by ship called CARGO and sent by truck called SHIPMENT?
- Why is it called rush hour when traffic moves at its slowest then?
- What are you vacating when you go on a vacation?
- How comes noses run and feet smell?
- Who thinks of this stuff?
Next week I am looking forward to seeing old and new friends for Glass Expo Northeast™ ’19. Please bring a funny one-liner and we will laugh together.